------- From March 18 to May 2, I accept only weekend requests. -------
(I am teaching Rolfing with Bethany and Russell)
Living is health conscious community I am available with my wide range of professional skills as a Rolfer and massage practitioner.
I help you with challenging physical needs and offer individual sessions for relaxation and tension reduction.
Mentor / Tutor
When the person can be active lively, you may feel happiness
- People riddled with Chronic Pain and Stress (i.e. from whiplash, car accidents, sports injuries, repetitive muscle strain from factory and computer occupations).
- Computer users suffering from hand, arm, neck and shoulder pain
- For people who feel stiff and want to improve their flexibility.
- For people who are out of balance or feel chronic tension in their body
- Athletes, Dancers, Musicians, and other people interested in improved performance.
- Students and teachers of Yoga, Meditation and Martial Arts.
- Women preparing their bodies to better handle the extra weight and strains from pregnancy and labor.
- Women experiencing post-childbirth low back pain and pelvis pain.
- Children of all ages, including toddlers. Pre-teenagers gain balance to help them through the emotional time of puberty.
- People in psychotherapy, by facilitating a deeper connection to their emotional conflicts. People may experience considerable psychological/spiritual growth as the emotional history stored in their bodies is released
Thank you for doing such a great job -- my sessions. You're a real pro to successfully pick up where someone else left off. My most dramatic improvements have happened since rolfing with you- especially after the psoas session! :-) Thank you for being instrumental in relieving my such pain. You are so skilled in your assessments and insight into others' bodies. Thank you for blessing me with your expertise. Sincerely" (H)